Easy Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish to compliment any main course. This Greek Potato recipe is flavorful and sure to be a family favorite!
- 10 mini red potatoes, halved
- 2 large lemons
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1+ cup chicken broth (you can use water as a substitute)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add potatoes to a 9x9" baking dish.
- Halve lemons and squeeze juice over potatoes and add to dish.
- Pour olive oil over potatoes and lemons.
- Fill dish with chicken broth to cover potatoes, nearly to top of dish.
- Sprinkle generously with oregano.
- Roast for 1 hour 40 minutes, stirring potatoes halfway.
- Remove from oven and serve while hot.
Keywords: greek potatoes, lemon roasted potatoes