This easy no-bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe is super easy to make and always a huge hit!
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream for about 4 minutes or until peaks form. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and milk and mix until blended.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold in whipped cream, mix until uniform.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and top with Reese’s chips.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
Serve chilled. Keep in refrigerator up to three days. (If it lasts that long!)
Keywords: peanut butter pie