Peanut Butter Apple Crisp is a delicious twist on a traditional apple crisp recipe. Combining peanut butter and apples with a brown sugar oatmeal topping takes this dessert over the top!
- 2 Fuji Apples, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat over to 350 and grease an 8" baking dish.
- Combine apples, flour, sugar, cinnamon and water in large ziploc bag, shake to coat apples thoroughly. Place in casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl mix together oats, butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until well blended. Sprinkle over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes until simmering and topping is brown.
Keywords: Peanut butter apple crisp