These three ingredient Nilla Wafer Truffles are super fast and easy to make-perfect for giving as a homemade gift!
- 1 pack (11 oz) of Nilla Wafers
- 7 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 oz bag white chocolate morsels
- Sprinkles for decorating (optional)
- In a blender or food processor pulse Nilla wafers until finely crumbed.
- Combine crumbs and cream cheese until fully blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into 1″ balls and freeze for one hour.
- Melt chocolate morsels according to package instructions.
- Use two forks to coat truffles in chocolate and place on wax paper lined plate.
- Top with sprinkles before chocolate hardens if desired.
Keywords: nilla wafer, truffle