Is it dessert or breakfast? This Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread is easy to make thanks to premade dough and tastes amazing!
- 3 packages Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with frosting
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide each of the premade cinnamon rolls into two and roll each half into a ball.
- Toss those dough balls into a gallon plastic bag as you make them.
- When you’re finished, pour 1 cup of sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon into the bag, close it and shake it up to coat the dough.
- Place the coated dough balls into a greased bundt pan.
- In a bowl , microwave 1 stick of butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons of maple sugar for one minute.
- Stir until uniform and pour over the dough mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the inner dough is baked through and the outside is a deep golden brown.
- Allow to cool five minutes before inverting onto a plate and topping with frosting.
Keywords: cinnamon roll monkey bread