Maple Bacon Baked Brie topped with walnuts-this is a very easy to make appetizer recipe that always impresses, one of my go to easy entertaining recipes!
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 puff pastry, thawed
- wheel of Brie
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the puff pastry on the parchment paper and place the brie in the middle.
- Pour the maple syrup in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir bacon into maple syrup and spoon all but about 3 tablespoons over the brie to cover.
- Fold the corners of the puff pastry over the brie to cover.
- In a bowl combine water and egg and mix.
- Brush egg wash over puff pastry.
- Pour remaining maple bacon mixture over the puff pastry and top with walnuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown. Serve immediately.
Keywords: bacon baked brie