Healthy Low Fat No Sugar Added Apple Oatmeal muffins are an easy way to satisfy your sweet cravings!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup lowfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Line a muffin tin with liners and spoon mixture into pan, filling to the top of the tin (batter will not rise at all.)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.
Keywords: banana muffin, oatmeal muffin, apple banana muffin, banana oatmeal muffin, apple banana oatmeal muffin