Amazingly delicious Loaded Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies are one of the best cookie recipes out there, no chilling of the dough required and chock full of candy and chocolate chips!
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 box french vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups peanut butter M&Ms
- 1 cup regular M&Ms
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer combine butter and sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix on medium speed. Stir in pudding mix, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour one cup at a time stirring either by hand or on low speed until dough in mixed thoroughly. Fold in candy and chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2″ balls of dough (or use a large cookie scoop) and place 2″ apart on baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 4-5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Substituting all one type of brown sugar will not dramatically affect the recipe results
- Substitute any combination of chocolate chips and M&Ms but be sure to get the full 4 cups total in for the “loaded” cookie
- Recipe can be halved for smaller batches
Keywords: loaded M&M cookies