Japanese Salad Dressing is the highlight of any Hibachi or Japanese Steakhouse Meal, and now you can enjoy it at home! Carrots and Ginger combine to make this easy hibachi salad dressing ready in just 5 minutes!
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil (you can use olive oil but it will alter the final taste slightly)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced celery
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor (I use my Ninja) and pulse until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve over chopped iceberg lettuce and shredded carrots.
Keywords: Japanese salad dressing, ginger carrot salad dressing