It’s easy to make your own homemade Texas Toast with just 5 ingredients and 15 minutes! After making Texas Toast at home you’ll never go back to store bought!
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 loaf bakery white bread
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the bread into 1″ slices.
- In a small bowl, microwave butter for one minute or until fully melted.
- Add garlic powder, salt, and oregano to the melted butter.
- Brush the butter mixture onto both sides of bread with a pastry brush and place on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Serve immediately.
- Use as fresh bread as possible for the best results.
Keywords: texas toast