Homemade Pimento Cheese is a classic Southern dip recipe that is a staple in any recipe box. Super easy to make and ready in just ten minutes!
- 16 oz Cheddar Cheese, sharp, grated
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz can pimentos, with liquid
- 1½ cup sour cream
- ½teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- In a mixer combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and pimentos with liquid until combined.
- Add hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cream cheese and grated cheese until just blended.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Use freshly shredded Cheddar if possible. Preshredded cheeses have a powdery coating to keep them from sticking that can affect the consistency of the Pimento Cheese.
- Pimentos are found jarred at the grocery store, usually near the olives.
- Keep this homemade pimento cheese in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Keywords: pimento cheese