This is the best healthy granola recipe out there! Yummy oats, nuts, and dried fruit are lightly sweetened and toasted to granola perfection! Once you try this 30-minute granola recipe you'll never go back to store-bought!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cups shredded unsweeteened coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine honey, maple syrup, oil, water, and vanilla extract and stir to mix. Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss together oats, cinnamon, salt, and walnuts.
- Pour honey mixture over dry ingredients and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread granola ina thin layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes then stir granola and rotate baking sheets to ensure even baking.
- Bake additional 15 minutes, then add coconut in a layer over the mix. Bake additional 5 minutes and remove from oven.
- Allow to cool completely before stirring in raisins and dried cranberries.
- Oven times can vary, watch granola closely to prevent over toasting. Granola will be golden brown when it is finished.
- Coconut is only added the last 5 minutes to ensure it is only lightly toasted, not over browned.
Keywords: homemade granola, best granola recipe