Pumpkin Cheesecake is a mix between a creamy cheesecake and pumpkin pie! Best of all you can make it with just a few simple ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time!
- premade graham cracker crust-1 deep dish or 2 regular
- (2) 8 oz packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, blender, or food processor combine cream cheese and sugar at low speed until smooth, scarping the sides as needed.
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, flour and salt.
- Mix until well blended, scraping sides as needed.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add filling to pie crust, smoothing top with a spatula.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven an additional 1.5 hours without opening the oven.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature before mixing to avoid lumps
- Do not over mix the filling, mix until just blended to avoid air bubbles that will cause cracks.
- Don’t omit the baking pan with hot water under the cheesecake, this is a very important step to prevent cracking as it keeps the cake moist while it cooks.
- If the cheesecake still cracks simply cover with whipped cream!
Keywords: pumpkin cheesecake