Baked Chicken Breasts are an easy and healthy dinner that can be on the table in just thirty minutes!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash of your favorite seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- If necessary, pound chicken to about 3/4 inch thick.
- Rub all sides of each chicken breast with olive oil and seasoning. Place in a pan or baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until meat reaches 165°F.
- Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Keywords: baked chicken breast, chicken recipe, chicken breast recipe, how long to bake chicken breast