Making fudge is easier than you think! This microwave fudge cooks up in just ten minutes and is ready to eat as soon as it cools!
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Measure your chocolate chips in a large microwavable bowl.
- Pour the condensed milk in the bowl with your chips.
- Add butter to the bowl as well and microwave for 90 seconds.
- While your fudge is microwaving line an 8″ by 8″ casserole or other shallow dish with wax paper.
- Stir the mixture until the chips melt and it has a uniform consistency. If you need to heat it more, do so in 30 second increments. Do not over heat.
- Add the salt, vanilla, and any nuts or other ingredients you want into the fudge and stir to mix.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and allow to cool completely.
- Lift the wax paper out of the dish and onto a cutting board and use a large knife to cut it into squares.
- The fudge needs to cool at least four hours or overnight before cutting.
Keywords: microwave fudge