This easy Homemade Meatball recipe is a staple for any kitchen. From Swedish meatballs, grape jelly meatballs, spaghetti and meatballs, or just as a snack, these meatballs will be a hit in any home!
- 1 pound 80% ground round
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix with your hands until combined.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on the baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake 10 minutes, then turn over. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until no long pink in the middle.
- Can be served alone or in marinara sauce over pasta.
- Serving Size: 4 meatballs
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 414.7 mg
- Fat: 20.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3 g
- Protein: 19.2 g
- Cholesterol: 104.3 mg
Keywords: homemade meatballs