Easy Guinness Beer Bread has just three ingredients and a rich, sweet flavor that only Guinness can give!
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 pint or 12 ounce Guinness
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x5x3" bread pan.
- Whisk the flour and brown sugar together. Add the Guinness and stir until just blended-don't over stir. Pour into the pan and tap the pan down on a counter a few times to level the dough.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- The bread cuts better once cooled but tastes amazing warm with some butter so I'll let you decide whether to let it cool or not! I usually let mine cool a little bit before cutting and then reheat a few seconds in the microwave before eating.
- Store in an airtight container up to 3 days at room temperature or 5 days in the refrigerator.
- To freeze wrap in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Keywords: guinness beer bread