Grilled Bell Peppers are a super easy side dish packed with flavor. Once you learn how to grill peppers, you’ll be sure to turn to this easy recipe time and again.
- 4 bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped finely
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Quarter peppers and remove seeds and stem inside.
- In a medium bowl, combine peppers, oil, salt and pepper. Toss to thoroughly coat peppers.
- Using tongs, arrange peppers on the grill rack skin side up. Close grill and cook 4 minutes.
- Flip peppers and close grill to cook another 3-4 minutes or until the desired charring is achieved.
- Remove peppers to bowl and toss with fresh parsley before serving.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 6 days.
Keywords: grilled peppers