Champagne punch is my go-to recipe for holiday parties, wedding showers, and girl’s nights. Packed with fruit and just enough sweetness, you’ll love this delicious bubbly punch!
- 1 750 ml bottle of brut champagne, chilled
- 1/2 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup Chambord liqueur
- 1/2 pint sliced strawberries
- 3 sliced oranges
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher just before serving.
- if you do not like ginger ale you can use your favorite flavor of sparkling water or a lemon lime soda
- if you don’t have Chambord (raspberry liqueur) you can tweak the recipe by using Triple Sec or Grand Marnier (orange liqueur)
- You can substitute the pomegranate juice with another sweet fruit juice like a V8 Splash
- Change out the fruit: raspberries, pineapple, watermelon, blueberries, or lemons would all compliment the flavors of the wine and juice.
Keywords: champagne punch