An update on the classic Banana Pudding recipe, this Easy 20 Minute Banana Pudding Trifle is no bake and whips together quickly. Once you try it you’ll never go back to the original!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 box Jello INSTANT French Vanilla pudding
- 1 box Jello INSTANT Banana Creme pudding
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 box Nilla Wafers (plus crumbs for garnish if desired)
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced thinly
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a mixer until blended, do not overmix.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together pudding mixes, Cool Whip, and milk.
- Add whipped cream mixture to cream cheese mixture and mix on low until thoroughly blended.
- In the bottom of a trifle dish add a layer of cookies.
- Top with 1″ of pudding mixture.
- Add bananas, followed by cookies then pudding. Repeat for three layers.
- Top with a decorative layer of banana slices and crushed Nilla Wafers if desired.
- This banana pudding can easily be layered in any kind of dish if you do not have a trifle dish.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Keywords: banana pudding