If you love OREOs you'll fall in love with this 6 ingredient no bake OREO Dirt Cake Pie (also known as OREO Cheesecake!)
- OREO Pie Crust (find in the baking section)
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup OREO cookies, crushed (plus extra for garnish if desired)
- In a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) combine Cool Whip, Cream Cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix until uniform.
- Stir in crushed OREOs and pour mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
- Garnish with extra crushed OREOs if desired.
- Stand back and enjoy the praise for making the best dessert ever.
Keywords: OREO pie, Dirt cake pie