Clean eating banana pancakes are good for you with no added sugar!
- 1 banana, smashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees.
- Smash banana with a fork until mostly smooth (some chunks are okay!)
- Add two eggs and whisk with a fork until blended. Stir in baking powder and cinnamon.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter portions onto greased griddle. Cook until edges are set and flip.
- Serve warm with butter and maple syrup if desired.
Keywords: pancake, clean eating