This Chocolate Pecan Pie is the ultimate indulgent dessert recipe, perfect for Thanksgiving dinner or any special occasion!
- 1 premade pie crust, deep dish or a homemade pie crust
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place premade pie shell on baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla, and eggs. Whisk until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust. Bake for 60 minutes or until middle is set and bubbling.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- If crust starts to brown before pie is done, cover with strips of aluminum foil.
Keywords: chocolate, pecan, pie