There isn’t much better drink for your sweet tooth than a Godiva Chocolate Martini and this recipe takes the classic cocktail to the next level!
- 1/2 oz high quality vodka
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 oz Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz coffee liqueur (such as Entice or Kahlua)
- 2 1/2 oz half-n-half
- shaved chocolate and a slice of fresh strawberry for garnish if desired
- Combine vodka, vanilla extract, chocolate liqueur, coffee liqueur, half-n-half into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Close the lid tightly and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry.
- serve in a chilled glass
- for special presentation, add a chocolate syrup swirl to the glass before pouring the cocktail in
Keywords: chocolate martini, godiva chocolate martini