Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are a holiday staple! Rich, fudgy cookies are coated in powdered sugar and just melt in your mouth!
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Fit a paddle attachment on a stand mixer and blend cocoa powder, vegetable oil, and sugar until it forms a black dough.
- Add eggs one at a time, continuing to mix between.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to dough on low speed until just blended. Do not over mix.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and chill overnight or at least four hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Use hands to roll 1″ balls from dough.
- Put powdered sugar in a bowl and dip dough balls into sugar to coat. Place on baking sheet at least 2″ apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to wire rack.
Keywords: chocolate crinkle cookie