Easter OREO Dirt Cake is the perfect dessert made from OREO cookies, whipped cream, cream cheese, pudding, and powdered sugar and topped off with a candy-covered strawberry "carrot!"
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 packages French Vanilla Jello INSTANT Pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 family size (1 lb 3 oz) package OREO cookies
- 1 package orange candy melts
- strawberries (number will depend on size of your plastic cups)
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a large bowl until just blended. Do not over mix.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, milk, and Cool Whip.
- Add pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix untiluniform.
- Crush OREOs into fine crumbs using a food processor, blender , or by placing in a large plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin.
- Layer pudding and OREO crumbs in a small plastic cup.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Microwave candy melts according to package instructions.
- Carefully dip strawberries into candy and set on prepare baking sheet to harden.
- Top dirt cake cups with candy coated strawberry and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Thoroughly soften cream cheese and butter to ensure a smooth result.
- Make sure you are using INSTANT pudding, not stovetop.
Keywords: Easter dirt cake