Ripe bananas, sweet chocolate chips, and crunchy walnuts will make this easy quick bread your new go-to banana bread recipe!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mash ripe bananas.
- Add melted butter and mix.
- Add egg and vanilla and stir to mix.
- Add baking soda, sugar, flour, and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour batter in the prepared pan and bake one hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes before slicing.
Keywords: chocolate chip walnut banana bread