Chicken with Dijon Mustard Sauce is a fast, easy, 20 minute dinner recipe packed with flavor. Chicken breasts are sautéed to perfection before a creamy dijon sauce is made in the same pan in this one pot wonder dinner!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- Trim chicken and pound to an even thickness if needed. Season liberally with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook 10-12 minutes, flipping once, or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the pan and set aside. Add chicken broth and scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze.
- Whisk in heavy cream and oregano and bring to a simmer. Cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Return chicken and any juices to the pan. Stir, and serve.
Keywords: chicken with dijon mustard sauce