This savory Cheddar Zucchini Bread is perfectly soft and buttery and packed with flavor!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup shredded zucchini (about one medium-large zucchini)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese plus 1/4 cup for sprinkling on top if desired
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray a loaf pan (9×5 inch) with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Add zucchini, garlic, 1 cup cheese, eggs, milk, and butter to dry mixture and fold together until completely moistened.
- Pour dough into the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula or back of a spoon. Add additional cheese on top if desired.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden and toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- There is no need to blot or otherwise remove moisture from zucchini in this recipe.
- Brush with garlic butter for even more flavor if desired.
Keywords: cheese zucchini bread