Easy 4 Ingredient Funfetti Cookies are delicious, colorful, and a huge hit with the kids. One of my favorite easy dessert recipes.
- 17 oz box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- sprinkles for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a medium bowl until blended. Dough will be very thick.
- Roll dough into 1-1/5" balls then flatten slightly.
- Empty sprinkles into a shallow dish and press cookie into the sprinkles to coat the top.
- Place on the prepared pan, keep cookies 2" apart.
- Bake 8 minutes or until set and golden.
- Enjoy warm or keep in an airtight container up to one week.
To freeze these cookies:
- Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Lay cookies on a baking sheet and place in freezer for 30 minutes or until frozen.
- Place frozen cookies in a freezer bag or freezer-safe container for up to 4 months.
- To thaw, place at room temperature at least 2 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 21.5 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.8 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 18.6 mg
Keywords: funfetti cookies, confetti cookies, cake mix cookies