Easy 4 Ingredient Funfetti Cookies are delicious, colorful, and a huge hit with the kids. One of my favorite easy dessert recipes.
- 17 oz box Funfetti Cake Mix (I used Gluten free simply because that’s the only option our military overseas grocery store had. They tasted great!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- sprinkles for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a medium bowl until blended. Dough will be very thick.
- Roll dough into 1-1/5″ balls then flatten slightly.
- Empty sprinkles into a shallow dish and press cookie into the sprinkles to coat the top.
- Place on the prepared pan, keep cookies 2″ apart.
- Bake 8 minutes or until set and golden.
- Enjoy warm or keep in an airtight container up to one week.
Keywords: funfetti cookies, confetti cookies, cake mix cookies