Celebrate fall with this buttery Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe! It's a super easy dessert recipe that everyone can't get enough of. Perfect for autumn entertaining and parties!
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (7 oz)
- 1 box Butter Golden Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8" square baking dish lightly with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, and condensed milk. Stir until combined and pour into prepared dish.
In a separate bowl combine cake mix and butter, stir to mix.
Pour cake mixture over pumpkin mixture. Bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Allow to cool 30 minutes before serving. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Keywords: pumpkin, dump cake, pumpkin dump cake