This easy Buffalo Chicken Dip has all the flavor and spice of Buffalo Chicken Wings in dip form-a favorite tailgating or football party appetizer!
- (2) 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- (2) 12 ounce cans of chicken, drained
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot
- 1 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- green onion if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch and chicken until thoroughly blended.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with cheddar cheese and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Top with green onion to serve.
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip