Every meal at the grill deserves to be topped off by this easy grilled Pineapple Dessert! Sweet pineapple is coated with a butter brown sugar mixture and grilled to caramelized perfection!
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe pineapple
- Cut pineapple into vertical spears and set in a bowl.
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and pour over pineapple. Turn pineapple spears to coat on all sides.
- Grill pineapple on a clean, slightly oiled grill at medium to medium-high heat for 6 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, alone or topped with vanilla ice cream.
Keywords: grilled pineapple