This is the best spinach artichoke dip I’ve tried and the perfect easy appetizer recipe for entertaining!
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 10 oz box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts, set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add spinach mix to cheese mixture and stir to blend. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or sliced French bread.
Keywords: spinach artichoke dip