Beer bread mix is a super easy 2 ingredient recipe that is perfect for gifting in a jar around the holidays!
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 12 ounce beer of choice for baking
- Mix together flour and sugar to make the mix.
- To bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bread pan with nonstick spray.
- Add 1 12 ounce beer to the mix and stir until just blended.
- Immediately bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Nutritional information is for beer bread after baking with Blue Moon beer, calories will vary depending on the variety of beer used.
Keywords: beer bread mix