Balsamic Roasted Potatoes are a sophisticated but deceptively easy side dish recipe you can make in just 30 minutes!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/4 cup balsalmic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT vinegar in a large bowl and stir to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Pour balsamic vinegar evenly over potatoes and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Keywords: balsamic roasted potatoes