Fresh, ripe peaches baked with brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon are a simple dessert recipe perfect for serving with ice cream!
- 5 ripe peaches
- 5 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by halving your peaches and removing the stone.
- Place the peaches in a baking dish and add 1/2 teaspoon of light brown sugar to the center of each peach half.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Top each with a half pat of butter and sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve alone or topped with vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat!
- Nutritional information is shown without ice cream
Keywords: baked peaches