With only 4 ingredients, this simple Baked Artichoke Dip is a fast, easy party appetizer recipe. The dip is loaded with artichokes and parmesan cheese and baked until golden and bubbly for a dip that is always the hit of the party!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts (in brine, not oil), drained and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in an oven safe baking dish and bake for 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- The recipe can be prepped ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator up to three days. Let sit at room temperature 30 minutes before baking as instructed.
- The dip freezes well. Thaw in fridge one day then reheat as instructed above.
- Spinach can be added. If using frozen spinach, cook and drain prior to adding to the dip mixture.
- Serve warm with crackers, tortilla chips, or crusty bread.
Keywords: artichoke dip, parmesan artichoke dip