Warm Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip (also called Crack Chicken Dip) is the perfect appetizer for any party. We promise you won’t be able to take just one bite!
- 12.5 ounce can Swanson Premium Chicken
- 6 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 1.5 cups sharp cheddar cheese, divided (reserve some for topping)
- hot sauce (optional)
- green onion for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 9 inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ranch seasoning with cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add half of bacon, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, and hot sauce if desired. Reserve remaining cheese and bacon for topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for twenty minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with green onion and serve warm.
Keywords: bacon chicken ranch dip, crack chicken dip