This hearty Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is the perfect comfort food recipe the entire family will love!
- 1 lb thick cut bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Mexican or Cheddar cheese
- 16 oz package tater tots
- salt and pepper to taste if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until golden brown. Drain and chop into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Reduce heat to low. Return beef to pan and add garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Return bacon to pan and add cream cheese and shredded cheese, stirring until cheese is blended.
- Pour mixture into a 9 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Top casserole with tater tots. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: tater tot casserole