Apple Pie Sangria combines the best flavors of autumn and makes the perfect fall party drink! Apples, oranges, cinnamon with whipped cream vodka and white wine!
- 4 honeycrisp (or your favorite variety) apples, sliced thinly
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup whipped cream vodka
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 bottle chardonnay
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- In a gallon pitcher combine fruit, spices, vodka and apple cider.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve add wines.
Keywords: apple pie sangria