This is a faster version of one of my blog’s most popular recipes-Oreo dirt cake! Ready to serve in just 10 minutes, it’s the perfect dessert for guests (or to keep all to yourself!)
- 5.1 oz box vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 14.3 oz package Oreos
- To get this dirt cake on the table in 10 minutes you’re going to need to multitask!
- Start by combining pudding mix and milk in a stand mixer and mix on medium for 5 minutes.
- While the pudding is mixing place your Oreos in a gallon freezer bag and crush finely with a rolling pin or pulse in a food processor.
- Add 1 cup whipped cream to pudding mixture and continue to mix until blended.
- Add 2/3 cup of Oreo crumbs to pudding mixture and stir until just blended.
- Layer pudding and Oreo crumbs in serving dishes or glasses and serve immediately or refrigerate until serving!
Keywords: dirt cake