Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili is a great weeknight or party recipe. Cook on the stovetop or use your crockpot to make it extra easy!
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cans Great Northern Beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely diced (optional for extra spice)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In a large skillet, sear chicken until golden brown on the outside, 2-3 minutes per side. Add to crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crockpot and stir to mix.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
1 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoint per serving
Keywords: chili, chicken