This refreshing Watermelon Cucumber Mint Cocktail is bound to be your summer party favorite. Prepare ingredients ahead of time for easy entertaining.
- 2 oz watermelon mint puree, strained
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz cucumber puree
- 2 oz soda water
- watermelon slices and mint for garnish
Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled glass and stir. Garnish with watermelon slice and mint if desired.
- To prepare the watermelon puree: Cut half a medium watermelon into 1″ chunks. Combine watermelon with about 12 fresh mint leaves in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
- To prepare the cucumber puree: peel and slice an English cucumber and pulse in a food processor until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
- This cocktail can be made in large batches as long as you follow the ratio: 1 part vodka, 1 part cucumber puree, 2 parts watermelon puree and 2 parts soda water.
Keywords: watermelon cucumber mint cocktail