This refreshing Peach Iced Tea is easy to make and the perfect summer refreshment!
For the Peach Simple Syrup:
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
For the Peach Iced Tea:
- 2 family size tea bags
- fresh mint
- peaches for garnish (optional)
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar, water, and peaches to a boil.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Remove from heat and mash peaches with the back of a spoon to muddle.
- Cover and allow to sit for 20 minutes. When finished, strain through mesh to remove peach parts.
- Meanwhile, prepare tea according to package directions.
- To serve, add peach simple syrup to the tea to taste.
- Store simple syrup in the refrigerator up to one week.
- Nutritional information is an estimate based on 1 tablespoon of the peach simple syrup
Keywords: peach iced tea