Mimosas are a brunch staple and for good reason. This classic mimosa cocktail combines sparkling wine and citrus juice and can be customized in so many ways. Read on for everything you need to know about the how to make mimosas, from where it started to 15+ amazing variations!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of dry sparling wine, chilled
- 3 cups (750 ml) orange juice
- Pour champagne into champagne glass until half full, top with orange juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Pour the wine in the flute (or pitcher) first then the orange juice. Slowly pour the wine with the glass or pitcher at an angle to keep as many bubbles as possible!
- Do not stir the mimosa, the bubble will mix the orange juice and wine together for you!
- Do not add ice to the mimosa, simply chill the orange juice and wine beforehand.