A grownup version of your favorite holiday side dish, this Cranberry Orange Relish made with Grand Marnier liqueur and is sure to be a Thanksgiving favorite!
- 1 – bag (16 oz.) fresh cranberries
- ½ cup, sugar
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 2 ounces, Grand Marnier liqueur
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse several times to breakdown the cranberries and incorporate the ingredients. It should still be a little chunky.
- Allow the cranberry relish to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving so the flavors can come together. Serve.
- After relish has been sitting for 10-15 minutes or so, taste it. If it needs to be a bit sweeter, add a little more sugar and continue to let it sit and come together.
Check the consistency. If it needs more liquid, add a bit more orange juice.
Keywords: cranberry sauce