Strawberry Cream Puff Cake is an easy recipe that is delicious and beautiful enough for entertaining. Perfect for summer picnics and parties!
- 1 Cup water
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 – 8 oz Packages Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2–3 Cups fresh sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease jelly roll pan and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan cook water and butter over medium heat, until boiling.
- Remove from heat. Add flour and mix until a ball forms.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Spread dough into prepared pan using a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Press bubbles flat. Cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until creamy.
- Add Powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
- Top with freshly sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: strawberry creme puff cake