This simple Sparkling Strawberry Sangria is only 5 ingredients and the perfect cocktail to serve at all your summer parties! Light, refreshing, and easy to prepare ahead of time.
- 1 cup orange liqueur such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 15 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/3 cup superfine sugar
- 1 bottle (750 oz) sparkling rosé wine
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- rosemary for garnish (optional)
- In a large container combine vodka, strawberries, and sugar.
- Stir well and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Just prior to serving add in the sparkling wine and soda.
- Serve over ice with rosemary garnish if desired.
Keywords: strawberry sangria