Southern Potato Salad is the perfect combination of potatoes, mayonnaise, mustard, along with egg and spices. It’s perfect for summer picnics and lunches!
- 4 medium red potatoes, washed and cubed
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Dukes Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons regular mustard
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add diced eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, and Old Bay and mix with a potato masher until well blended.
- Chill three hours before serving.
Keywords: potato salad, southern potato salad